A live painting session includes 6 hours of live painting on site, during your reception or ceremony, to create a show stopping original work you can cherish for years to come! I can also recreate a past event or portrait from photos. Anything can be painted anywhere! From intimate family reunions to 500 person wedding receptions! The sky’s the limit. Rates range between $500 and $4000 depending on size, season and location ( travel expenses apply).
Let’s talk! Contact me today for a quote:-)
I perform a live painting session on site during your celebration! Whether it’s a wedding, surprise party, family reunion or bar/bat-mitzvah the painting comes to life as the party unfolds. You and your guests create memories as I capture it all on my canvas. Not only will the finished artwork be a wonderful keepsake for you to cherish for years to come but your guests will entertain themselves watching me paint.
Live Event Painting is new and trending for celebrations but has actually been around for centuries! During the end of the 18th century European artists began painting “en plein air” or “outdoors”. They did this in order to capture accurate colors hues and people in their natural environments.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What needs to be provided? Not much! Just connect me with your event planner and I’ll do the rest.
2. Does the paint smell? No! I use archival grade quality oil paints which are odorless.
3. How far in advance do I need to book? 2 to 3 months is ideal. Contact me about my availability regardless!
4. How much does it cost? The cost of my live event painting service is determined by the size artwork you’d like
me to create for you.
5. How much is framing? Custom framing is available and recommended for original artworks.
See samples of the solid, hardwood frames offered below along with their pricing. All framing is done in house.